The Hughes Brothers found the compact utility of this product most appealing. At just four-inches-square, the Rohm Machine packs and travels oh so easily. No small consideration given the extra, oh, stuff often involved in a trip including a child with autism.
From an overnight visit to a safari, this machine will do its job.
Whatever the ambient noise might be — from the wind outside an unfamiliar room to those infernal elephants trumpeting two miles down the road — this white-noise will mask the potentially troubling sound.
Sleep improves during use at night. Focus and concentration improve during the day, with the machine doing its work nearby.
Three sound options to select.
Your loved one can find just the sounds that will soothe her best. At the moment.
She’ll choose bright white noise or deep white noise, or — Mike Hughes’ favorite — the gentle ebb and flow of oceanside surf.
Rohm Portable White Noise Sound Machine Features
Multiple nice features for your money.
– Rightly priced at thirty dollars or so.
– Simple, easy-to-operate button controls: sound selection, sound volume and, of course on/off power.
– A lanyard included to make handling even better, to make hanging from bedside a snap
– Fully adjustable, powerful sound quality
-Rechargeable through a convenient USB cable, included with your purchase
– Backed by a one-year limited factory warranty
Rohm Portable White Noise Sound machine’s Specs
– Weight – 0.24 lbs
– Size – 3.5″ W x 3.75″ H x1.75″ D
Kindly stand by for more information about, more reviews of tools for creating the ideal environment of sound for your child.
The Hughes Brothers have just begun to investigate.